Sun International Color Masterbatch has always been a forerunner in innovating technology for better creative colors. We regularly innovate new products to meet the changing needs. We match the colors as per RAL and PANTONE shade cards. Wide variety of masterbatches for woven sacks, blow & injection molding, roto molding, multi & mono layer blown film, sheet & profile extrusion, thermoforming, BOPP, HDPE pipes etc are available.
In all the varieties of masterbatches used in plastic applications, white masterbatch is the one which is most used. It provides whiteness, brightness and opacity to the final product. A variety of chemicals such as Titanium Dioxide are used to provide these properties.
- 15 – 75 % Titanium Dioxide loading
- Special white masterbatch for multilayer
- General purpose filler free masterbatch
- Multi-Functional UV white masterbatch
- Bluish white and ice white masterbatch
- White masterbatch for engineering plastics
Carbon black is mostly used as a black pigment due to its coloring ability, cost effectiveness and superior end result. In carbon black the surface area is inversely proportional to particle size, which means lower the particle size, greater will be the surface area.
- Standard color blacks up to 50% pigment loading
- Special UV blacks for outdoor applications
- Black masterbatch for engineering plastics
We have developed over 3000 color shades to meet customer requirements. We have state-of-the-art facilities in our color matching laboratory, which enables us to develop colors as per the choice of our customers.
- Heavy-Metal free color masterbatches
- FDA-Compliant formulations
- Multi-Functional, light fast and UV stabilized formulations
- Custom matched colors
Our range of additive masterbatches include optical brightener, UV stabilizer, anti-block, antioxidant, silicone base, slip, polymer processing aid, etc. masterbatches.
MONO COLOR MASTERBATCH
Our mono color masterbatch is a single pigment concentrate usually 50-70% inorganic pigments and 30-40% organic pigments & dyes. Two or more of them are combined by end user to produce required shades.
- PE grade masterbatches
- PP grade masterbatches
- PET grade masterbatches
- PA grade masterbatches
SPECIALITY COLOR MASTERBATCH
- Pearlescent Effect
- Metallic Colors
- Granite Effect
- Marble Effect
- Fiber Effect
- Dotted White & Colors
- Filler masterbatch for films
- Filler masterbatch for raffia
- Filler masterbatch for Furniture